Since I’m really busy lately, I’ll just be filling in points from the said anime.
- One of the better slice-of-life/romance anime ever made. If you haven’t seen it yet AND you are a fan of these genre(s), then it’s a must watch.
- IF you haven’t seen it, then you will be annoyed with the animation from the start, but eventually, you will get used to it.
- The background music is OK. Not bad but not enigmatic enough. It lacks depth and probably the choice of music is sometimes not enough.
- The characters are well-developed, especially well-explored in the OVA. Be sure not to miss that.
- The OP and ED are easily “likeable”. It keeps on resonating in my head.
- It’s really depressing, but somehow, only the final episode of the OVA made my tears flow. I guess family concerns >> romance to me. Heh. (as such, Clannad….)
- I wouldn’t want to be on the shoes of Takayuki. Although this theme has been explored a couple of times already, it has its own integrity which is quite good.
- Overall, it merits an 8/10 for me, considering I have watched this the same time it was aired. 🙂